Now that you’re registered you’ll want to set up your personal fund raising page and start your efforts to support Wellspring Calgary and Shine a Light for Cancer Support. Simply follow the steps below for setting up your personal sponsorship page.
How to Register a TEAM
***It is very important to login with your existing Running Room username and password, or create an account before registering if you wish to fundraise for the event using the Running Room online tools.
- Go to https://www.events.runningroom.com/site/?raceId=13660
- Choose “Register Now!” Next to the Team Event in the event listing table
***It is important you choose the “Register Now!” that is located beside team event or it will not give you the opportunity to join or create a team***
- Once you have entered your username and password click “Continue”
- Enter your personal information on the first registration page, click “Confirm and Continue”
- On the second page of registration answer questions regarding the distance you wish to participate in and how you heard about our event. You will then need to choose from “Team Selection” here you can choose either Team Captain or Team Member. If you choose Team Captain, you will be asked to name your team, if you choose Team Member you will be asked to select your team name and enter the password provided to you by your Team Captain. Click “Confirm and Continue”
- On the third and fourth registration pages, look over your registration information and be sure it is all correct. Click “Confirm Registration”
- Enter your credit card information and click “Complete Registration”
- Your receipt will be sent to you via e-mail from the Running Room and we strongly recommend that you save your receipt. Your team password will be shown on your receipt if you registered a team and registered as the Team Captain.
**Feel free to contact or call Katie Kaminski, Light it Up Calgary Steering Committee member, at lightitupcalgary[at]gmail.com or at 403-921-9495 if you have any questions or require further assistance.