WIN the Kevin Kaminski Top Fundraiser Prize – a $500 gift certificate, compliments of Flaman Fitness!
Six years ago, Light it up Calgary was developed by a caring Calgarian who recognized how crucial Wellspring Calgary and the services it offers are. Kevin Kaminski spent hours planning, organizing and executing the event. He poured his heart and soul into an event that to date, has raised almost a million dollars for Wellspring Calgary. Tragically, Kevin passed away on July 18th of this year. But Kevin’s legacy lives on and the organizing committee of this event is committed to making this years event an event not to be missed!
A sponsor since day one, Flaman Fitness, as generously agreed to donate a $500 gift card that can be used towards any of the amazing products they sell. Check out what they have to offer by visiting their website at www.flamanfitness.com. This awesome prize will be awarded to the person who raises the most money for Wellspring Calgary. Fundraising can be done online HERE, or by collecting donations and bringing them in to kit pick up at Eau Claire on April 3, 2020.
Donate or raise $50 and be entered to win two e-bike rentals for 3 days from Bow Cycle valued at $570!
Thanks to Bow Cycle, you could win the chance to have two (2), three-day rentals of e-bikes to explore the city! Anyone who raises or donates $50 (or more) will be entered in to win this amazing prize.
Donations can be made at the time of registration or by searching for your name under our fundraising tab HERE. Get a charitable tax receipt AND be eligible to win this outstanding prize. You can also fundraise offline and drop it off at kit pick up on April 3, 2020!
In order to win this prize you must be present at our post event celebration.
1. Sauce Italian Kitchen a $200.00 gift card.
2. NOtaBLE Restaurant’s inspirational Chef Michael Noble and his amazing culinary team a $100 Gift Card.
3. $100 gift card to be used at The Nash.
4. Calgary and area RE/MAX agents and Sundance Balloons a Champagne Hot Air Balloon Experience for Two.
5. An Altitude Performance and Acclimation Gift Certificate donated by TCR Sport Lab valued at over $239!
6. A wine basket generously donated by Highlander Wine & Spirits.
7. Sports nutrition supplements (valued at $130) compliments of Two Pharmacy, Cochrane.
8. A succulent sparkle necklace and earring set generously donated by Hillberg and Berk.